We work for environmental awareness, sustainable development, and participative management of local natural resources for village level development and Forestation.
- To promote social welfare activities with special emphasis on women empowerment.
- To work for the betterment of women, children, senior citizens, and disabled and to fight against social wrongs like discrimination and harassment based on gender etc. with a vision of social Justice.
- To eliminate child labor, child trafficking, and child abuse and focus on the education and resettlement of these deprived children.
- To fight against corruption and make people aware about their legal and consumer rights.
- To Undertake and Re-construct Road, to plants, Shelters for shelter less, Pure & Safe Drinking Water Facilities, Rural Sanitation, Rural Development and other Developmental Works.